Saturday, January 30, 2010

OMG.....GOSSIP!!!
Kesha

Kesha claims that people are just like animals and that's why she had to urinate in a sink during a visit to a London pub with Lily Allen last year!!!


Kesha's "animal instincts" made her urinate in a sink.

The 'Tik Tok' singer - who famously relieved herself in a basin in a London pub while her friend Lily Allensang to her - claims she had no control over her actions because needing the toilet is an innate human function.

She said: "People made a big deal about me peeing in the sink but that wasn't that shocking. I wasn't even drunk. It's an animal instinct as a human and as an animal. I had to pee. And outside there's paparazzi everywhere - what am I supposed to do? I accept it's uncouth. But it's just being an animal."


No comments:

Post a Comment